- Your piece was hand finished and therefore delicate in nature.
- Please treat it with care to improve its longevity.
- Do not swim, Bathe or shower in your jewelry, avoid unnecessary exposure to heat and moister where possible.
- Don not clean plated jewelry with chemicals, instead gently wipe with a damp towel.
- After each use, gently wipe with a soft cloth and store in a jewelry box.
- Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating on silver and semi-precious stones. The color of silver may change and some semi-precious stones may fade if constantly exposed to the sun.
- Our collections consist of precious metal (sterling silver) and they are in some cases plated with 18K gold. We recommend gently wiping the metal surface with a polishing cloth, however, excessive polishing will rub off the plating and is not recommended.
- Because most of the stones used in our collection are natural gemstones and pearls, they may vary in shape, size and color. Inclusions can be seen in natural stones and is a part of their beauty. Pearls and most gemstones do not stand the force of cleaning agents, polishing cloth or ultrasonic cleaners.
Sign up for our emails and be the first to know about new arrivals and special events.